Sunday, August 22, 2010
Swan Valley or Bust!
So we are mostly packed up and we are moving out tomorrow morning. Tonight is our last night in our little trailer house and I have to admit I am feeling a little sad. It is just so weird to think about not coming home here anymore. I will miss my huge closet and my massive shower. I will also miss the internet for a while. We have no idea what internet company even reaches out there so we don't know when we will be able to have it again. I will post pictures of our temporary home as soon as I can. I think I might go crazy since I don't know anyone there and it is so far from everything. I am excited to give this whole "live in the middle of no where" thing a try. I've always wanted to live somewhere like this so we'll see if I can really hack it being that far away from a grocery store. FYI, the nearest real grocery store is 30 miles away in Driggs. Idaho Falls is 45 miles away. So I won't be taking weekly and bi-weekly trips to the store anymore. I am always nervous about moving to a new place. I don't know anyone. What if I don't fit in? What if no one likes me? What if no one cares at all that I even moved? I actually do okay on my own but its always nice to have some friends in the ward, especially since Tyler works every other Sunday and I have to go to church alone. I still have some packing to do so I best be gettin to it. So, so long for now friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment