Friday, May 15, 2009

Save a Different Date

So this morning I woke up at 5, got showered, made sure everything was packed, got Jaxon's things all ready to go, and the whole time I had this weird feeling that I was not going to have my baby today. Then at ten to six I called the hospital just to make sure they had room for me. They told me that they had a really busy night but they would call me back in a few hours and they would probably have room then. Teresa had taken work off and her and Dad were going to come watch Jaxon for the day so I called them and told them the situation. Then I went back to sleep. My phone rang at about 8:30 and it was the hospital. Before I even said "hello" I was out of bed and started getting dressed, thinking they were calling to say "come on in!" Anyway they said that they were just too full and they had other inductions that were more urgent then mine so I was rescheduled for Monday morning. Anyway, I was really disappointed but there was part of me that was relieved! Weird, I know. The best part of this is that Amy will be here tomorrow so she will get to be here when he is born. So that's where we are, sorry it was such a long story. I guess I could have just said: the hospital was too full so my induction has been rescheduled. Oh well, there it is, the whole long story!

3 comments:

The Goodwins said...

This going to be a very long wait until Monday I bet! Good luck!

Skyler and Aubrey said...

I can't believe you are going to have two children! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I bet you are the funnest mom ever. One of my favorite games is to play rocket ship in my car like you said your mom would play with you....just thought I'd share. Good luck tomorrow!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Good luck Melissa on the new arrival. I hope everything goes really smooth! :) Can't wait to see pictures of him.