Friday, May 1, 2009
Save the Date
It's official! Baby #2 will be here on May 15th. (Unless he decides to come sooner which would be fine be me!) My midwives are all going to be gone the week I am due so rather then be delivered be someone I haven't met with we have opted to be induced on the 15th. I am trying to pace myself and not get too anxious but at the same time remind myself that 2 weeks is not very far away. We still don't have a name picked out. Not only do we not have one picked out, but we don't really even have an idea of a name. So if you've got a good one let me know! Anyway, that's where we are right now. Hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly and please remember us in your prayers on the 15th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't remember, how did your delivery with Jaxon go? I didn't have a good experience being induced with Davy, it ended in a C-section. Best wishes!
My labor and delivery with Jaxon went okay. I had a little trouble with the epidural and it made Jaxon's heart rate crash but all in all it was pretty good. I'm really hoping that this one goes smoothly, I am terrified of c-sections after watching Emily go through them.
Yay...two more weeks!! You're in the home stretch now! At least you know when the baby will be here, that's always a good feeling. I was induced with Bridger and it went totally fine...actually better and faster than with Tegan. I'm sure you will be just fine. You look fantastic too by the way....so not fair!! I looked like a blimp compared to you. Let us know when he's here so we can come visit!!
You are so close! Good luck this week! It is such an exciting time!
Post a Comment