Saturday, May 23, 2009

Linkon David Campbell


Linkon David Campbell
May 18th, 2009
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches
So my induction went great on Monday! Oh, except a little drop in my blood pressure due to a reaction from the epidural and I thought I was going to die. But other then that everything went perfectly! I started on PIT at noon, my water was broke at one and Linkon was here at 7:53 pm. He is perfect and healthy and we are so exited to have him here! Jaxon is slowly adjusting. He is suddenly very cuddly and clingy but he's doing fine. I am doing great and I am also slowly adjusting to juggling two kids. My family has helped me a lot. My sisters have been here a ton and they have been wonderful! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family close by to help me.




12 comments:

Jessica said...

He's so precious! It so hard for me to believe that you are old enough to have 2 kids! It just seems like yesterday we were camping at Hebgen lake. Well, good luck with your boys, it gets easier with time!

McKenzie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for another cute little boy to be friends with! He's a cutie!

Breanne said...

congrats! he has such a sweet lil' face. Jaxon is a big brother... he is going to love having a play pal!

Triest and Ross said...

Yeay! He's here! One more little boy to add to the mix:) Ross thinks he looks like Tyler, but I can't make up my mind. He's darling though! Congrats you guys!

Paula said...

I'm so glad you got him here! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Emmy Montez said...

What a sweet little guy! I'm glad things were ok! You all make up a cute family.

The Murray Family said...

Congrats! He is cute! Wow you have two little ones now.We are expecting our first in about 4 weeks. Take care and good luck with everything.

Shantay And David said...

I cannot believe that you have 2 kids. It's crazy! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. He is so cute! I love you! I need to come see him!

The Goodwins said...

Congrats! I'm so glad it went well even though blood pressure levels going up or down can be scary. He's a doll!

Unknown said...

yay! congrats, he looks like a campbell for sure!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Congratulations! I'm late I know, but I'm never on the computer anymore. I'm excited to meet the cutie in person!

Summer Mortensen said...

He's so adorable! I'm glad everything went good, isn't it so much better to have him on the outside? I think he looks like Tyler for sure. Congrats and good luck with everything. It gets easier with a little time, if i can do it you can!