Nicole tagged me with that Crazy 8 tag but I knew I'd never be able to come up with 8 of all those things so I decided to give you 4 instead.
Crazy 4
4 TV shows I watch...
1. Word World
2. Reba
3. Survivor
4. Dancing with the Stars
4 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Gringo's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Taco Time
4. Panda Express
4 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. Ate breakfast
2. Went to Church
3. Layed on the couch cuz I was sick
4. Made dinner
4 Things I Look Forward To...
1. Tyler being done with school
2. Buying a house
3. Having this baby
4. Jaxon waking up from his nap so we can play
4 Things on My Wish List...
1. A real job for Tyler
2. A house
3. A soft serve ice cream machine thats always full
4. A housekeeper
4 Words or Phrases I use all the time...
1. "Jaxon! No!"
2. Fer reals? (I know, my grammer's teriffic!)
3. That's way funny
4. Love you, bye. (used whenever I get off the phone with a family member)
4 people I tag...
1. Krick
2. Laurie
3. Skye
4. Autumn
3 comments:
Good idea! The 8 was pretty hard! ;) Hope you feel better.
Why would you tell everyone about "that's funny"?!?! Now I"ll wonder every time I use (or hear it) if the person I'm talking to knows what it really means...
Melissa! Thank you so much for coming down to go to my wedding! I'm so happy that you came. I love you. But I do have a new blog now. I deleted the old one so that I could have a new start with dave and I so the new one is shandavehaslam.blogspot.com!:)
Post a Comment