Okay, We haven't done anything too exciting so I thought I'd just post a couple of random pictures. The first picture is from when Tyler was really sick a few weeks back. He had a really bad fever with chills and a terrible sore throat. I brought him a cold rag and put it on his head and Jaxon thought he would help by holding it there for Tyler. What a sweetheart! The second picture is of Jaxon giving himself a pedicure. He watched me file my toenails and then decided that his needed a bit of filing as well. We were able to go to Salt Lake last weekend for a work party and we went to Temple Square to see the lights. I hadn't been in years so it was really fun, it was also very very cold! Jaxon loved the lights and would "ooh" whenever he saw a new color!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Some Recent Pics
Okay, We haven't done anything too exciting so I thought I'd just post a couple of random pictures. The first picture is from when Tyler was really sick a few weeks back. He had a really bad fever with chills and a terrible sore throat. I brought him a cold rag and put it on his head and Jaxon thought he would help by holding it there for Tyler. What a sweetheart! The second picture is of Jaxon giving himself a pedicure. He watched me file my toenails and then decided that his needed a bit of filing as well. We were able to go to Salt Lake last weekend for a work party and we went to Temple Square to see the lights. I hadn't been in years so it was really fun, it was also very very cold! Jaxon loved the lights and would "ooh" whenever he saw a new color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so mad at you!! You were in Salt Lake and didn't call me? What the crap? I would have loved to see you guys. :(
i can't get over jaxon filing his toes through the sock- i am sure he has seen tyler do that a thousand times
Post a Comment