We are very happy to annouce that baby # 2 will be joining our family around May 22, 2009. Just in time for Tyler's, Bridger's and Teresa's birthdays! I thought I planned it pretty good! Jaxon of course doesn't have a clue but I'm sure, well I'm hoping he will be very happy to have someone to share my lap with! Don't bother asking what I think it is, I don't have a clue. I'll think its a girl but then I remember I thought Jaxon was a girl so then I think its a boy and we're back to square one! Anyway just wanted to let you all know! Also, sorry the picture is so blurry, our scanner is out of commision right now so I took a picture of the picture. Oh well, it will have to do for now!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Baby #2 is on the Way!
We are very happy to annouce that baby # 2 will be joining our family around May 22, 2009. Just in time for Tyler's, Bridger's and Teresa's birthdays! I thought I planned it pretty good! Jaxon of course doesn't have a clue but I'm sure, well I'm hoping he will be very happy to have someone to share my lap with! Don't bother asking what I think it is, I don't have a clue. I'll think its a girl but then I remember I thought Jaxon was a girl so then I think its a boy and we're back to square one! Anyway just wanted to let you all know! Also, sorry the picture is so blurry, our scanner is out of commision right now so I took a picture of the picture. Oh well, it will have to do for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations Li! I love the pics of little Jaxon for Halloween as well!
Just want to say congrats again! Having two really is fun, and I'm sure Jaxon will do great! Thanks for coming on Sunday. It was great to see you!
Hooray! I can't believe that my baby will be 1 when yours is born. It's really fun (most of the time!) having 2 kids. Don't worry, you'll do great! BTW those Halloween pics are adorable!
Congratulations! I can always hope that your baby comes late and is born on my birthday! 6-4. Ok, I won't be mean :) Love the Halloween costumes!
jaxon is so cute in those pictures. completely oblivious to the fact that his world is on the way to being turned upside down!
i'm sure he'll do great! congrats
Holy Cow!!!!! Is Amy pregnant too? If you and Em are!! Guess what..........I'm NOT pregnant!! Congratulations
Hey! Oh my gosh you're pregnant again!? How exciting! So where are you guys living right now?
Oh that is awesome! Yay for you guys.
Post a Comment