Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jealous yet?


I just wanted to show off the beautiful view from my window and one of the reasons I love it here! As the sun sets, just before it slips down behind the moutnains to the west and as long as its not hid behind the clouds, it shines across the valley onto the mountains in the east. Its one of my favorite views in the valley! I snapped this picture tonight just before the sun disappeared in the west. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE it here?!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Yes. LUCKYYY! It makes me want to go horseback-riding!

krick said...

Um, that's amazing! It totally looks doctored or something. Oh, and I had a dream last night that you turned into a crack addict. Weird, I know. Don't get any ideas!

Melissa said...

Um, actually, that's why we moved up here, so I could get from the drug life in the Burg. So, you guys really need to come up sometime and go sledding or something.