We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving and the boys had so much fun! Of course it took a lot of coaching to get them to put the ornaments on the tree rather then throw them at each other or hang them on their ears and toes. And by the time we were done the ornaments were all on the same four branches. Also, I found a record player here and bought a Christmas record at D.I. so we got to listen to old time favorite Christmas songs while decorating the tree. There's just something about that fuzz and crackel coming from the record player that makes me feel so warm and cozy! Jaxon keeps asking if it's still Christmas time and about a dozen times a day Linkon has to point out all the lights and the tree. I am so excited to share Christmas with these two little guys! They make everything so much more exciting and fun!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Decorating the Christmas Tree
We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving and the boys had so much fun! Of course it took a lot of coaching to get them to put the ornaments on the tree rather then throw them at each other or hang them on their ears and toes. And by the time we were done the ornaments were all on the same four branches. Also, I found a record player here and bought a Christmas record at D.I. so we got to listen to old time favorite Christmas songs while decorating the tree. There's just something about that fuzz and crackel coming from the record player that makes me feel so warm and cozy! Jaxon keeps asking if it's still Christmas time and about a dozen times a day Linkon has to point out all the lights and the tree. I am so excited to share Christmas with these two little guys! They make everything so much more exciting and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment