
This is ___________. Actually his name is Cougar but we're not really crazy about the name so it will probably be different. Anyway, we've been looking for a dog for a while. We wanted it to have all its shots, be fixed, between 6 months and 2 years old, not a huge dog but big enough to stay outside, won't chase livestock and of course would be great with the kids. I know, its a really big list. After months of looking we finally found this guy. And the best part, he was free! Plus we got a huge bag of dog food. He is only 10 months old so he still has lots of puppy energy and lots to learn but he is already a pretty good dog. He sits and kind of stays. We just got him tonight and he was pretty hyper to be in a new place so hopefully he will calm down over the next couple of days and we can all get used to each other. He is really good with the boys but he likes to charge full speed toward them and then dodge them at the last moment possible which Jaxon loves and Linkon hates. Linkon will run after him calling "goo-ger" and as soon as the dog heads towards him Link turns and runs away crying. Anyway, hopefully he will be a good dog for us and keep all the critters and murderers away.
In other news... it is officially Fall. But not because of the calendar. Its offical because I can smell it. Don't you just love the smell of autumn? I wish I could describe it but I don't think I could even try. I love all the colors I can see from my window. I looked out at the mountains to the east and I could see beautiful patches of red and yellow all over the hills and mountains. Fall is my favorite time of year and I am so excited to be living in such a beautiful place!
2 comments:
Wow, he has a HUGE tongue! I would want a dog if i was living out there as well. Glad you found a nice one.
Congrats on the dog! I am with you on the fall thing. It's totally crazy how the smell in the air changes almost like you can smell the cold coming. My kids are very exited to have you guys come in oct.
Post a Comment