Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jaxon's Favorite Place






Jaxon loves to play outside at my parent's house. He can't really play in our yard because there's just no where for him to go except the road. So, on the few nice days we've had this year, we like to go out to Menan. The park is fun but it doesn't have cows and horses, tractors and four wheelers, or Grandpa! Jaxon especially loves to "help" Grandpa in his shop. Probably because that's where all the cool tools and Tyler's snow machine are. Thanks Dad and Teresa for having animals and living in such a fun place! It was the perfect place to grow up and I am so grateful that my kids get to play there too!

5 comments:

The Goodwins said...

I remember my nephew Ashton feeling the same way about my parent's house and how it's sooo much cooler than his house. I hope that's the same with Mason. You look awesome for almost being 37 weeks!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Cute pictures Melissa! I love your little belly!!! :D

Audrey said...

I love the basketball tummy! You look so darn cute!

Shantay And David said...

You are so cute pregnant!! I haven't been to your parent's house for so so long.

krick said...

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I was in your backyard. That swing brings back loads of good memories!