Jaxon was playing in his ExerSaucer and started getting really, really sleepy. He was having a hard time holding his head up but he just couldn't stop playing with his toys!
Melissa he is such a cutie!! I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can spy on you and your cute little family now ;) I have a blog too, it's at tevyaw.blogspot.com. Check it out!
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love those moments when they are so tired but so happy! What a cute little guy!
So cute!
I'm pretty sure we have an old fam video of you doing the sleepy-head-nod, melissa. But i think birthday cake was involved...
Melissa he is such a cutie!! I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can spy on you and your cute little family now ;) I have a blog too, it's at tevyaw.blogspot.com. Check it out!
hee hee! we need to come over so annie can poke at his eyes. that would wake him up!
Post a Comment