I'm not going to lie, I hate slick roads and the bitter cold. But just look how beautiful the snow is! I know most of you reading this got the same storm but it's been so long since we've had a good snow storm like this one we had to get pictures. This is just in one night. Actually, its about 5 hours and there is about 8 inches of snow on the railing. It had just started to snow when we went to bed around 1am and Tyler took this picture a little after 6am. Before we went to bed the cars and deck were all cleared off. No lie! Don't you just love Idaho!
1 comment:
Grrr. It is beautiful. I love storms like that... I want to make a snow angel! And stay home from school. And drive my car into a ditch! Well, it is 65 degrees here, and we ate lunch at this fun place out on the patio. Listening to (surprisingly good) jazz. Eating amazing Chicago deep dish pizza. In the sunshine. And warmness. Actually, there were heaters everywhere. 65 is practically freezing for the natives.
Post a Comment