Friday, June 1, 2012
An Update.... Finally!
Ok so here's the run down on what has happened since my last post:
Jaxon's birthday, I went on a three day cattle round up, my birthday, Halloween, Pregnant!, Tyler's dad got remarried, Thanksgiving in Utah with Tyler's family, Christmas at our house with my family, it's a BOY!, trip to AZ to see Amy, Matt and their boys, Linkon pees in front of a dozen other people at the Pheonix Zoo, Easter, Linkon's birthday, Tyler's birthday and we got a new car to accomadate our growing family. I think that about covers it. My camera won't load pictures so I'm missing some and most of the ones I have I stole off John and Christine's facebook but here are some pictures of our happenings:
Half the cows at the holding pens up Fall Creek
We were all pirates this year, well, everyone but Tyler who refuses to dress up.
John and Christine's wedding
Jaxon and Stratton petting the stingrays at the Pheonix Zoo.
John and Christine planned a huge Easter party a week before Easter. We had a waffle brunch, an egg hunt, a bouncy house, a prince and princess party, and a bbq. It was a day chuck full of fun!
We had a huge combined birthday party for Linkon, Tyler, our nephew Jaryn, and Teresa. We had everyone out to our place and had a big dinner. The weather was perfect, there was a pinata, and there were more cakes and dessert than should ever be at one party! We had a great time with all our wonderful family!
All the kids lined up ready to blow out candles
Teresa made her own cake. She lied to me and said Desi was going to make it. Next year I will know not to trust her!
The pinata Adam and Emily brought was a HUGE hit! Literally!
Link had a little help opening his presents...
This is the new car we just bought since we couldn't fit three kids in our accord. Its a 2011 GMC Acadia and I am in love with it! Its the most comfortable car we've ever owned and it drives really well. But it is a little stressful for me to have a such a nice vehicle. I'm constantly worried that its going to get a scratch or the kids will spill something in it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get used to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
thanks mel.
Oooo cool new suv! You guys make some pretty cute pirates {tell Tyler not to be lame this year}, and dang-that really would have been hilarious if you'd have gotten a pic of Linkon peeing at the zoo! haha, loved the update!
Great update! Its nice to see what you guys have been up to! You are so cute pregnant! I'm jealous! Yeah on a new vehicle! Looks super duper nice! Hope to see you guys soon. I'm thinking of coming out in September.
yay, looks like a lot of busy, fun times since last post. :) Super excited for your #3!!!
Post a Comment