Link's mosquito bite on his ear. The poor guy, his ear was so swollen and big that when he ran it litterally flapped up and down!
Playing in the "pool", or cold hot tub up at our friend's house. The little girl in the picture is my friend, Jenny's little girl, Lulu. She is just 2 weeks younger than Link. Jax and Link just love her. Everyday they ask if they can do something with her. One day one of my boys will marry her.
Grandpa Barnes gettin some Joseph loves while relaxing in the shade with Grandma T at our house after a lovely Sunday dinner.
Linkon and Matthew eating an ice cream cone at our house. This picture reminded me of a picture I have of me and my cousin Shantay when we were probably 3 or 4 at my Grandma Green's hosue eating ice cream and giggling.
2 comments:
oh my goodness I cant believe how much Link has changed!! We haven't been gone that long! I love the pics they are so cute! We miss you guys!
I love the picture of the boys sitting around the campfire in the chairs they all look so tired. what a great reunion.
Post a Comment