Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jaxon's Birthday

Jaxon is 3! I can't believe it! He is getting so big! His birthday was on Conference Sunday. He had waffles for breakfast, with candles of course and then Matt and Amy and their boys came over for dinner and Stratton and Amy made Jaxon rice crispy treats that we all loved! On Monday we went to Matt and Amy's and had dinner, we really like to eat together! Then Grandma and Grandpa Barnes and Grandpa Campbell came over for cake and ice cream. Tyler and I got him a big boy bike and he got money and a cool truck toy from grandparents. He had a wonderful birthday! Of course now we face the problem of convincing him it is NOT his birthday anymore and that it won't be again for quite a while. Here are some pictures from his birthday.




1 comment:

Emily said...

what a cool cake and a great bike. I am glad you found one. Thanks for posting pictures, it makes me happy :)