

I know its been a while since I posted but that's because there isn't a lot that has happened here. We've just been enjoyin the warm weather when it comes and tyring not to go too crazy when its nasty outside. We've built a lot of forts and had lots of movie marathons to try to keep the cabin fever at bay. My brother Josh came up last weekend and it was so good to see him! We spent a lot of time out at my dad's and Jaxon had so much fun hanging out with Josh. I stole these pictures from Josh's facebook. He took them while he and Jax were playing outside at my dad's. Jaxon is wearing my moms cowboy hat.
Other then that there really hasn't been much going on. We are getting ready to go to Arizona in a few weeks to be with the Amy and her little family when their new baby comes. We can't wait to see everyone. Jaxon is so excited to see his cousins. I am not however looking forward to the 90 degree weather! Anything over 85 and I'm melting!
No comments:
Post a Comment