Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Help Jason & Autumn Find their baby

I posted a link on our page, in the right hand column for our friends Jason and Autumn. They are looking for someone who is considering making an adoption plan for their child. This link will take you to a website that will tell you everything you need to know about Jason and Autumn. Tyler and Jason have been good friends for over 10 years. I've known Jason almost as long as I've known Tyler. Jason has this very calm and peaceful nature that makes children trust him and gravitate toward him. I don't know that I have EVER seen him loose his temper. We haven't known Autumn quite as long but I got to know her really well while we watched our husbands play basketball together. She is one of the most well-rounded and easy-going people I know. She never seams to be in a frenzy or even stressed out. She is always very level headed and calm, even in the toughest of situations. Sometimes I just don't how she does it! They are both incredibly generous. They are reliable. They are never prideful or rude. I honestly could sit here all night and tell you all the great things about them. One last thing I will say about them is that I KNOW they will be AWESOME parents. Please help them on their journey to finding their child. Help us spread the word by posting this link on your blog. Thank you very much!

No comments: