I wanted to get the boys pictures taken but we are BROKE right now so I decided that I would just take them myself. They're nothin fancy but the get the job done I think. There are a lot, sorry.
I love the one where they're laying down side by side, they're so cute! I had Nicole take ours because not only does she take awesome pix but it is a great deal cheaper!
Melissa! They turned out so cute. Your guys are so freakin cute of course they are going to be great. i love that last one especially. You are such a good mommy.
7 comments:
They're so cute! You did a great job!
Your boys are so handsome! You did a wonderful job!
Mel Linkon totally looks like you!! I never thought Id ever say that but he does. The pics are so cute, I love you
How stinkin' cute! Linkon's chubbiness brightens my day! Luv it!
I love the one where they're laying down side by side, they're so cute! I had Nicole take ours because not only does she take awesome pix but it is a great deal cheaper!
so now you have two Tyler mini-me's. Linkon totally has your eyes though.
Melissa! They turned out so cute. Your guys are so freakin cute of course they are going to be great. i love that last one especially. You are such a good mommy.
Post a Comment