This year our family reunion was at Stoddard Creek. Amy found this great campsite just outside the Stoddard Creek campground. We were only able to do it for a couple days but it was still really fun. Plus, it only rained on us a little this time! Matt and Amy were in charge this year and they did a great job! The theme was "Survivor" and we had some really fun challenges. However, we did not get to vote anyone off the campground. (okay there wasn't anyone I'd want to vote off!) We had great food and of course great company! I can't wait to do it again next year!


Linkon and Great Grandma Barnes

Group family picture




Matt is kind of our official "fire man". He is always the one keeping the fire going and stoking it for us and splitting logs. Thanks for keeping us warm, Matt!

Stratton, Jaxon and Samuel ready for a ride in the mule. This was actually the only picture without Jaxon and Samuel fighting over the steering wheel.


The babies had it pretty easy most of the time!
3 comments:
All of those grandchildren are so cute! I can't believe all of those cute boys! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Okay four pictures down- Jaxon is just cheesin it and it is SOOO THE GOODS! hehe I can't believe how much your family is growing! And you look stinkin cute Melissa-and I'm lovin the long hair on you!
It looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you all stayed well! :) Thanks again for inviting us to the blessing, it was wonderful!
Post a Comment