Thursday, June 11, 2009

Related??



Here is a picture of Linkon (top) and Jaxon (bottom), They are about the same age in these pictures. I just thought it would be fun to compare them. I would love to hear what you all think, do they look alike? Are they more Barnes or Campbell? Let me rephrase that last one, which one looks more like Tyler? Let me know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so sweet! Congratulations! Did you know Cami's birthday is May 18th? Speaking of Cami, she's expecting number 2 in January! And looking at your pictures I have to say you look very good for just having delivered a baby! Keep in touch!

Justin and Kate Handy said...

I am so happy for you. I bet you are glad to have him in your arms and out of your belly. I definitely think they look alot alike, but Jaxon definitely looks more like Tyler.

Shantay And David said...

Oh my goodness! They look like twins! I think they both look a lot like Tyler! They are so so cute!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! And wow!! You can definitely tell they are related.