Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby South



He's here! Emily had her baby on Thursday the 26th. He decided to come three and a half weeks early and as a result Em had to have a c-section and the baby landed himself in the NICU but the doctors say he is looking good and so far seems to be doing pretty good considering he's so early. They expect him to be there for at least a couple days though. He weighed in at 5 lbs 15 oz and measured 18.5 inches. He is so tiny and beautiful! Last I heard they hadn't quite decided on a name yet. Emily is doing really good. She is hoping to be home with baby before Monday!

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

We are so happy that he is here and they are both doing well. Thanks so much for sharing with us! Such a precious little guy!

Paula said...

He is beautiful! I'm glad he's here. Sounds like some tense moments before he made his appearance.

Shantay And David said...

Tammy told me all about this! Scary, but so exciting. I don't have Em's number so will you tell her congratulations for me and that I love her!!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Nate and Emily! Geez, maybe they should start their own blog. Maybe?
Can't wait to see more pics!

The Goodwins said...

Tell Emily Congratulations to her and her little family. I know how it is to have a premie and how scary it can be. I'm glad he's doing well!

Kara said...

I hope that Emily and Nate are doing well! He is such a cute little guy!! How are you feeling?