Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rockband New Years Eve


We had a really fun New Years Eve party at Emily and Nate's house this year. There was lots of great food, the best company and of course, Rockband! The little boys had so much fun singing and dancing along with the very LOUD music! This year also brought me to a sad realization, I'm getting old. By 10 o'clock we were all asking what time it was and "how much longer?" A couple years ago I could have stayed up all night, no problem. But this year we were all ready to throw in the towel by 11. Now, here's the kicker. We must have got our second wind because we got to playing games and actually missed midnight! So we had our own little countdown and blew on our noise makers and then realizing how late it was we headed home.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We had a fun New Years out in Menan too. I wanted to play Rock Band but Tyrel had lent the game to someone... if I find it is was to Nate then I'm going to be super upset!!!