Monday, July 28, 2008

Ta Da!


Look! No hands! Jaxon is walking! He started walking on Sunday the 20th and is getting really good! He loves to walk but he is still a little nervous. I have a video clip but I can"t get it to load so a picture will have to do for now. Tyler said that the longer a baby crawls the smarter he is, and Jaxon hasn't been crawling long so I tried to make him stop but it was too late! We are very proud of him! Especially to be doing it before he's 10 months old! It is so weird to see such a little person just walking around! Yay Jaxon!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sure he'll still be a little smarty pants. But if not, he sure is cute!!

Jessica said...

That's quite impressive! Why do babies have to grow up?

Kara said...

He is so cute!! Time for a little friend for him!!

gundersens said...

Holy cow! He is soooo cute. I use to think that he looked just like you Melissa but now I think he is his father's child. Hope you guys are doing great.