Friday, May 2, 2008
UPDATE
So I can't find a computer that will let me upload pictures so until I do, I thought I'd just post a quick little update. Scottsdale was so fun with most of the family there. Actually, funny story, within 6 days we managed to get 8 of the 11 people there sick with the flu! There was always at least one person sick almost the whole time. We did get to have a really fun BBQ the last night we were there though. We've been in Tucson for almost 3 weeks now and I am adjusting. It makes it easier knowing Amy is only an hour and a half away! It's nice to be somewhere warm, I really don't miss the snow you are all getting in Idaho! Tyler is doing fine. He had his best week ever last week so we are hoping this summer will be a good one. Jaxon loves the grass! He actually took his first crawling "step" on the grass last week! (He refuses to do it again, the little stinker!) The people here love babies. Everyone stops and stares and they all want to touch Jaxon. When they reach to touch, I start walkin'! I'll keep lookin' for a computer that will let me upload picturers. Anyway, that's what we're up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
come use my computer!
Cole is wondering in Tucson you are at. Glad you are adjusting so well to the warm weather and that you don't miss the snow!
Thats crazy about the flu! I heard about that from my mom. Glad you are adjusting... being in a strange new place is really hard... I've had to do it twice now. That's exciting about Jaxon starting to crawl. Can't wait to see pics/video.
we miss you guys! tell tyler he better earn enough to make it worth not having you around.
I didn't realize you were moving down there! Hope all goes well for you!
have fun in the sun!! hope you have a good summer!
Melissa, I can't believe you have a baby already! But then again, I'm just old and remember you and Skye and everyone as little kids.
Anyway I found your blog through Skye's (funny how everyone seems to connect.) And I'm finding that quite a few of the old Menan 3 crowd have blogs. Keep in touch. Glad to hear that you're doing well.
Post a Comment