Our BBQ at Amy's
Jaxon was really mad because we just told him we had to leave after dinner. And Stratton learned that little finger-in-the-nose trick from, well, I better not say!
This was the first day the babies were together. They weren't quite sure what to think of each other. And once again, no Jaxon does NOT have hobbit feet! It's just the angle of the camera!
We finally just set them on the grass but they really didn't want their feet to touch it!
This is Jaxon with Tyler (who's first name is Jaxon) and Tyler's uncle Jack, who he's named after. Uncle Jack lives in Pheonix and we got to go visit him. It was really good to see him.
8 comments:
totally cute pictures! He is growing up so fast! Time for him a friend!!
he is looking more and more like Tyler every day! Thanks for posting fun pics. what a great trip!
Finally pictures! Thanks for sharing. I hope everything is good with you guys. Jaxon is growing up so fast.
Yeah . . . another post with lots of cute pics. He is one handsome boy.
It looks like things are going well in Arizona. I agree with Emily- Jaxon looks just like Tyler!
Your blog looks very cute! My favorite pic is the one of the babies in the grass, too funny!
very cute! look at all his hair! we miss you guys.
Yea!!!! Another person I can keep tabs on through the blogosphere! Jaxon sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment