Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blast From the Past

Tyler's mom gave me some baby clothes she'd saved that Tyler and his siblings wore. I found this onesie and these awesome neon yellow polyester pants that Jaxon just had to wear!

I know, son. I know. The 80's weren't good to anyone. Except Michael Jackson, Nintendo, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But none of those really count, they're not even human.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Melissa,
You're hillarious, and your son is super cute! Glad to see that you're doing so well. Please come visit my blog & leave a comment anythime!

amy said...

It's fabulous! Though I have to admit it's probably for the best that he didn't like it...

Harper said...

Hi, Campbells:

It's Terrah Conrad Harper. Melissa, I am one of Tyler's friends from the 14th Ward and high school. I also checked you in at the hospital when you had Jaxon. I ran across your blog today, and I wanted to tell you that Jaxon is adorable! I'm glad life is treating you all well! :)

Breanne said...

love thu

Breanne said...

i don't know what happen with my post. . . but, i love the outfit! Super cute post!